Course Terms and Conditions
Please read ALL of this page carefully before attending class
Basic PC Repair Technician competency is required. If you
have never studied PC Repair Technician at any level
you should check out my
Introduction to PC Repair Class FIRST!.
ALL information is under COPYRIGHT claim and pending full copyright application. The student may use all information provided for his own professional use. The student may NOT diseminate any information provided in the class(es) under any circumstance to anyone for any purpose. This information includes but is not limited to: the students' hand written notes of any part of any lecture(s), digital still pictures or digital sound recordings of any part of any lecture(s), or digital or printed materials that I provide covering any part of the class curriculum.
Please note that this course is NOT offered by any college in the state of Florida Department of Education system and therefore is obviously not an MDC course, but instead is a private tutoring session with me. I have structured it like a class to reduce your hourly rate to one that is much more affordable. As such there will be rules:
- Students will conduct themselves as if they were in a regular college class. I understand that you have paid for the class but this does not give anyone exclusive rights to own me or the classroom environment.
- There is a very large body of highly technical information involved in the most basic aspects of the lowest category of data recovery. I am going to be hard pressed to lecture this material so interruptions during the lecture portion of each meeting must be kept brief.
- There will be plenty of practical hands-on exercises, but you are highly encouraged to bring your notes and practice as much as possible in the open lab or on a "junker" machine. It is for your benefit only to see what you know and how well you can apply what you have learned during the course of the class.
- The class is given at my suffering, not yours. As a result I will reserve the right to eject any individual who makes themselves a detriment to the learning opportunities of the others at any time.
- Payment must be in cash, in full, and up front. If you need a receipt I can provide you with one listing payment for tutoring.
- There will be absolutely no refunds after the first week. I always allow the student to experience a full information and action packed lecture to be able to evaluate the difficulty of the class and be able to consider this for several days and still be able to reach a conclusion and be able to request a full refund with no questions asked. I already know exactly how difficult the class is: you don't and that's why I will give you plenty of time to evaluate it and be able to withdraw with a full refund. However, after the refund deadline there can be no refunds and no exceptions in fairness to everyone especially your fellow students. The instruction that I am providing is on a prepaid group based discounted contract and the "no refunds after deadline" policy concerns all failures to attend that are the student's fault including being ejected.
- If I fail to appear or reach a situation where I will not be able to meet my obligation to teach the class then I will give refunds for all hours that I miss.
- Total class contact hours of instruction: 20 hours provided as 2.5 hours per day (with 15 minute intermission break) for 8 meetings: 2.5hr X 8 = 20hr. In general, I usually end up providing more than the planned 20 hours.
- Fees: Fees never exceed $150 for the entire course of minimum 20 contact hours (Roughly $7.50/hr per student.) Email me at the address below for the exact cost this semester.
- Class Schedule: Fridays 10:00AM - 12:30PM Starting January 18, 2008.
- Deadline to pay for the class: January 18, 2008 (prior to the start of the class)
- Deadline to request a refund: Thursday January 24, 2008.
- Additional information: email me at
(786) 222-2672 (DO NOT LEAVE MESSAGES! Try again later)